EmpressBody™ Menstrual Cup is durable for up to 11 years, reusable, Eco-friendly, Economical, Ideal for all women, Reduces the risk of infection and offers an alternative for female sanitary products. Menstrual cups not only save you money but they are a healthy alternative to your orthodox pads and tampons, not only are they re-usable and can last for years with proper care but they shape to fit your vagina without leaking. You can carry on with your normal day to day activities even swimming! 100% high quality medical grade silicone.
Empress Menstrual Cup
Please Choose from Large or Small Cup.
Large is for women 30+ or for women who have had children.
Small is for women under 30 and have not had children.
1. Clean hand using soap and warm water.
2. Wet the cup so it is easier to insert into the vagina.
3. Crouch or squat down low.
4. Fold the rim of the cup vertically in either a tight "U" fold or use your fingers to
Make the rim of the cup coil round.
5. With relaxed vaginal muscles, separate your labia ( inner lips ) with your free hand.
6. Push the folded part of the EmpressBody menstrual cup inside the vaginal opening
So that the stem (or tip) of the cup is around 1/2 an inch inside.
7. Inserting the EmpressBody cup too high can lead to leaks or a difficult removal,
Lightly tug on the stem to make sure the cup is not too high up and is secure.
8. Grip the base of the cup, not the stem and rotate 360degrees (a complete circle)
100% high quality medical grade silicone.
Caution: Do not use menstrual cup if you have an (IUD) , allergic to silicone, Hymen is still intact, if you are not on your period, do not place too high inside the vagina, this will not allow the vacuum effect to take place, never use a lubricant to insert cup. Never use any of the following to wash your cup: vinegar,tea tree oil, fragranced soap, castile soap, peppermint soap, any oil based soap, bleach, baking soda, wet-wipes, antibacterial soap, rubbing alcohol, dishwashing soap, or any harsh chemicals being these could damage the silicone and may cause irritations. Replace the cup if you have used any of the above and see signs of deterioration or any irritation is experienced.
REMOVAL & HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CUP
To remove, always remember to relax the vaginal muscles before gently pulling on the stem of the EmpressBody Menstrual cup, slowly do this until you can reach the base of the cup, continue to pull down by the base.
Only clean your menstrual cup using this approved method, remember to empty and wash your EmpressBody cup at least twice a day, minimum of every 12 hours. If you see a crack or smell any serious odors replace the cup, please take note discoloration may happen over time, keep boiling your cup in water as often as explained below.
1. Boil your menstrual cup for 7-10 minutes in water before first and last use,
you can steralize the cup anytime you feel it is necessary.
1. No more dry vagina. Tampons absorb the blood from your period but they also absorb everything else.
2. Get to know your body. Menstruation is a natural process and you’ll become far more familiar with it using menstrual cups than you ever will with pads or tampons.
3. They’re awesome. Try one out and you’ll see. We’re kind of obsessed with period cups and we think you will be too if you give them a chance.
4. They’re easy. Empty your period cup every 8-12 hours, instead of 4-6 hours like you would with a pad or tampon. That’s double the time you can go without worrying about leakage.
5. Save your money. The average menstrual cup costs around £15 /$20 and can last for years. A single box of tampons or pads costs around £3/$5 and will only last you for one month. You do the math!
6. They don’t smell! There’s less odour with a menstrual cups than with pads or tampons because they’re not exposed to the air.
7. Staying power. Menstrual cups can last through the night, even when it’s your heaviest flow. Yes, no more stained sheets in the morning, or stumbling around in the middle of the night to deal with your period.
8. No more foreign things “up there.” Forget about little fibers from tampons, or even pieces breaking off and getting stuck in your vagina.
9. Learn something new. You’ll feel so proud of yourself for trying something new and conquering it!
10. Keep your vagina PH balanced. No more disrupting the natural flow of things by inserting chemical laden tampons.
11. High quality. They’re safe and made from the highest quality medical grade silicone.
12. Lower your cancer risk. Some studies have associated tampons with a higher risk of cervical cancer. Worry no more!
13. No more rashes. Pads can cause some scary skin stuff akin to diaper rash. Just say no to that!
14. Comfort. You won’t even notice it’s in there, once you get the hang of inserting it correctly. Trust me.
15. Reduce your chance of getting toxic shock syndrome. Let’s be real! That’s some scary stuff, but you’re risk of this is far less with menstrual cups than tampons.
16.They’re ideal for traveling. Who wants to deal with having to stock up on pads or tampons in a foreign country? What about a long train-ride and your period coming unexpectedly? Get a menstrual cup!
17. They’re easy to empty. Just dump out the fluid in the toilet or sink and you’re good to go.
18. You can keep track of how much you’re menstruating. It’s easy to measure with a menstrual cup, unlike pads or tampons in case your doctor or nurse needs to know.
19. No more stained underwear. Menstrual cups hold far more fluid than the average tampon and most women just wear them alone, with perhaps a panty-liner in case of a small amount of leakage.
20. They can’t get lost-it’s impossible!