Is Your Yoni Happy?
It's widely known that the food we eat can impacts the health and happiness of our yoni. So it begs the question; is your yoni happy? Firstly, let's talk about pH levels. The yoni always has a certain level of yeast in it. Maintaining a healthy vaginal pH balance is important to support the vagina’s natural acidity and aid in preventing bacteria build up or yeast infections. The type of food you eat can affect your yoni, such as pickled foods or citrus fruits. The yoni grows a particular type of good bacteria that helps it maintain a slightly acidic pH. The normal pH of your vagina is similar to tomato juice. But once it starts changing to become the pH of coffee, an overgrowth of bad bacteria can cause BV or bacterial vaginosis, which affects 29% of American women, which is almost 1 in 3. Keep in mind that there are so many tasty foods you can enjoy within your diet to maintain a healthy and happy yoni. Here are EmpressBody's dietary tips during lockdown:
· Cranberry Juice: contains acid compounds that fight off bad bacteria, cranberry juice can help prevent and relieve (UTIs) urinary tract infections.
· Yogurts: contains the same good bacteria your yoni needs to maintain its healthy pH levels. Look for yogurt with live and active cultures.
· Sweet potato (yams): contain vitamin A, which contributes to a healthy yoni and uterine walls, as well as help us produce the hormones we need to stay vibrant and energized.
· Garlic: contains antimicrobial and eating raw garlic can help fight yeast infections.
· Soy: contains phytoestrogens to help keep your vagina lubricated. Avoid processed foods like soy burgers or nuggets. Opt for edamame, tofu, tempeh, and miso.
Click here to find out more about how EmpressBody can help you with natural lubrication
· Avocados, apples, flaxseeds, and water are all very healthy for many reasons, but for those who don’t like soy, remember that these four can also help you stay naturally lubricated down there.
· Almonds and pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, which can normalize your menstrual cycle and regulate hormones. Zinc can also boost your immune system and your mood.
· Hot chillies: contain capsaicin, which improves blood circulation and stimulates nerve endings. Also good for arousal!
· Guava, kiwi, oranges, and green peppers: contains vitamin C, which helps with stamina and keeps your sex drive going by removing the free radicals that disrupt normal sexual health.
· Dark chocolate: contain high-flavonoid which is a great source of antioxidants and women who eat at least a square a day report increased desire and better overall sexual function.
· Fresh fruit and veg in general: can assist with fewer menstrual cramps, better skin and easier orgasms. We recommend eating a diet that supplies you with a variety of vitamins and minerals. The health benefits are good for your entire body!
Click here to read about how your diet can give you BV
EmpressBody also recommends a couple of products to complement your diet:
· Not using perfumed soaps, bubble bath or shower gel
· Not using vaginal deodorants, washes or douches
· Not putting antiseptic liquids in the bath
· Not using strong detergents to wash your underwear
AND … The pH Balance Bundle
The EmpressBody pH Balance Bundle was designed to help with ailments such as Yeast Infections, BV, Thrush, and excess discharge or it can be used as a preventive measure to keep your yoni balanced and healthy.
The EmpressBody pH Balance Bundle contains:
15ml Elixir Oil
6 Detox Pearls
Sensitive Yoni Wash
25ml Spirulina Powder
More information on the benefits of each product:
15ml Elixir Oil
Assists in preventing infections
Natural lubricant that can be used during intercourse
Rids excess discharge
Strengthens vaginal tissues
Toner & Rejeuvenator
Click here to read more about the EmpressBody Elixir Oil
6 Detox Pearls
EmpressBody Detox Pearls work by the specially selected herbs creating a pulling effect that draws toxins, bad bacteria, dead cells, old blood clots, mucus and more from your yoni whilst at the same time tightening your yoni and deterring vaginal dryness and other ailments. The Detox Pearls can also be used to help with ailments synch as PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis and much more.
Click here to read more about using Detox Pearls
A natural and gentle way to cleanse, tighten and keep your honeypot smelling sweet. It helps to rid yonis (vagina) of BV, odour and melasma. Tightens yoni, cleans the vagina environment and balances pH, regulates the menstrual cycle, improves elasticity in the yoni, and creates enhanced sexual sensation and lubrication. It can stimulate the female hormone and delay aging, eliminate toxins and helps renew yoni cells.
Click here to read more about the EmpressBody Empowering Wand
Sensitive Yoni Wash
The EmpressBody™ Yoni Wash (Vaginal wash) has 100% organic, natural ingredients, which will help maintain a healthy pH balance, support the natural acidity and aid in preventing bacteria build up or yeast infections.
Click here to read more about the EmpressBody Yoni Wash
Offers health benefits to practically every organ and bodily function. Chlorella has long been revered for its ability to strengthen the immune system. Chlorella reduces inflammation and eases PMS symptoms and also eases the passage of waste through the digestive system, thereby reducing stress on the entire system.
EmpressBody Immunity Package
We are offering our EmpressBody Immunity Packages at a discount to help our loyal women as we want to look after you too! The package comes with Chlorella Powder, Moringa Powder and Moringa Tea, along with instructions on how to use.
Click here to read more about the EmpressBody Chlorella
Click here to view the full range of EmpressBody yoni wellness products
Click here to view the full range of EmpressBody body wellness products